Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Christmas 2010


Carson's first look at a Christmas Tree.


Our baby snow bunny....


The Helwig Family...Christmas 2010


Ready to go to the party.


Reagan and Charlie


Some neighborhood kids waiting for Santa and Mrs. Claus to arrive.


I have no idea what is going on and my mom didn't fix my bow very well!


What is this Santa thing?


Reagan with Santa and Mrs. Claus


Carson's first time on Santa's lap


Hunter...the old pro with Santa and Mrs. Claus


My sweet kids!!!


Some of the neighborhood kiddos!


Daddy wasn't feeling good, so Mommy read Twas the Night Before Christmas this year.


Merry Christmas Hunter-man!


Merry Christmas Sugar Rea Rea!


Merry Christmas Carson Leigh!

I just can't do it all by myself!




This was Carson's first Christmas! We were lucky enough to have Cayce come visit this year. Why I don't have a ton of pictures of him....I have no idea!!! I guess we were too busy to stop for photos! The stomach bug decided to grace us with it's presence that week. I was the only lucky one not affected! Good thing Mommy has an AMAZING immune system!!! We had a great time anyway and loved watching Carson. She didn't make it through the opening presents time very well. A little over stimulated I think! Hunter and Reagan were SO excited and loved all their gifts from EVERYONE!!! Thank you!!!

No comments: