Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Karate Class and Belt Testing

Perfect middle stance...making sure Mommy is recording!



Orange Belt Testing

Hunter with his karate buddies in class.

Well, Hunter was scheduled to have his Orange Belt Testing for Karate on Friday, March 27th. We are in class on the Monday before and Hunter is called to the front of the room to accept his new orange belt. Hunter looks at me and I am looking at Sensei Mike very dumbfounded. After he presents Hunter with his belt, Sensei Mike looks at me and says, "Wait...he hasn't tested yet has he?" I smiled and said no. He refused to take the belt away from Hunter since it was his error. I believe Hunter would have understood, but I can see why he did that. So...we go to Hunter's belt testing that Friday, wearing his new belt, and he did AWESOME!!! He looks like a little pro out there. I have a short video of it. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

Congrats Hunter! We are so proud of you and your accomplishment!!