Today was Cayce's first time to play competitive basketball. He is on a new team so the players have not ever played together. Cayce of course is the tallest on the team...no surprise! He made 6 points and 2 of them I was actually able to catch on a short video. The other two baskets I didn't get because I was too busy watching. We are very proud of him and can't wait to see him again next week!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Cayce and Basketball
Today was Cayce's first time to play competitive basketball. He is on a new team so the players have not ever played together. Cayce of course is the tallest on the team...no surprise! He made 6 points and 2 of them I was actually able to catch on a short video. The other two baskets I didn't get because I was too busy watching. We are very proud of him and can't wait to see him again next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment