Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Soccer Time

Goalie in Training.

Hunter and Emily

Ready to go!

Get That Ball!!!

My Team...Go Little Lions!!!

Well, it has taken me a while, but I finally have taken the time to post some pictures of Hunter and his new adventure in soccer. The whole thing is quite hysterical. It is a bunch of 4 and 5 year olds running in a pack and trying to kick the ball. Most of them, including Hunter, have no idea what the concept of the game is. In fact, I was telling Hunter he needed to get out there and steal the ball from the other team. His response was, "But if I take the ball then we won't have one to play with! Plus, its not nice to take things away!" We have a long way to go before we understand its okay to be aggressive in sports! Hopefully I can video them this Sunday and post it. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

How sweet! I would love to see a post of the cutest Little Lion playing soccer!!! I love how it is a co-ed team too! So fun!