Monday, January 7, 2008

Snow Tubing in Indiana






There is a small ski slope in Indiana that is about 25 minutes from our house. My sister and I decided to take the kids. We of course left Reagan at home with Daddy since she is too little for the tubes. The very first run we linked all of our tubes together and Hunter screamed his head off and didn't want to go again. Halle was fine until we reached the bottom and then her reaction was the same as Hunters, pure fright!!! So the good mothers we are....we forced the kiddos to do it again and told them crying was not an option. Hunter complied and loved it from then on. Halle did better, but wanted us to know that she was ready to go home any time we were!!! Cade LOVED every bit of it just like my sister and I did. I can't wait to get Reagan and Ryan out there next year!!!

No comments: