Friday, January 18, 2008

Reagan is 18 Months Old!!



I took Reagan in for her 18 month appointment and she was so cute. We walked into the office and she strutted in like she was there for a style show. She caught the attention of all the patients and the nurses. She also put on a show for Dr. Fitz. He asked what words she was saying and she started her jibber jabber and he just laughed with her! She is 33.5 inches tall which is 100th percentile (just like Daddy) and weighs 23.4 lbs which is 30th percentile. Reagan is tall and skinny for now.


We are enjoying her so much. I love seeing the differences between a girl and a boy as well as first and second child. Hunter is such a good big brother to her and Reagan KNOWS that she is loved. She so well behaved. Does scream a lot, but I am hoping that too shall pass!!!

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

18 months! WOW! Where does time go? What a sweet, beautiful little girl! We are so happy to hear she did so well at the dr today! Love you guys!