Monday, December 13, 2010

The surprise week!


Mom with her two girls!


Aunt Melissa with Cade, Beckett and Halle.



Sweet Baby Sloane Latham


Long time no see! Melissa and Paige.


Greg, Me, Daddy, Steph and Grant


Daddy and his two older boys.


Best Friends!


Us with some of the band members for Don Williams


Greg, me and Grant

My sister set up a great surprise for my Dad. When she was on her way home from my Dad's house this summer she drove past a sign that said Don Williams in concert. My dad is a HUGE Don Williams fan and the concert is at the casino in the town where my Dad grew up. Meant to be right!?! So we all schemed and were able to surprise my Dad at the hotel. The expression on his face was PRICELESS. In fact he was VERY quiet for the beginning of the night! The concert was wonderful!

I came in a couple of days before the concert to spend time with my mom and to see my friends Paige and Johnny's first baby. A girl named Sloane. She is so precious. I'm glad I got to meet her!

No comments: