Thursday, June 3, 2010

Uncle Carter and Griffin in Kentucky!!!


I don't know what is cuter...Hunter snuggling Griffin...Griffin looking at Reagan or Reagan posing in her cheerleading outfit!


Happy Birthday Uncle Carter!


The night before Carter and Griffin were leaving, Hunter wrote this note on the white board..."I'm sad that you are going back to Texas." If that isn't a tear jerker!


The Helwig cousins....together again!


The Daddy's with their babies.


There is Little Ryan and Little Carter!


Bye Griffin...I will miss you!

Uncle Carter and Griffin made their first trip out to Kentucky. We had a great time! Griffin and his cousins hadn't seen each other since Feb. 2008. They had so much fun playing. Griffin wanted to hug on Reagan all the time and followed Hunter where ever he went. He is such a good boy. We are so thankful that Carter made the time to come see us and bring his sweet little boy! We love them both so much!!!

We also celebrated Carter's birthday while he was here. The kids and I made a cake, we cooked out and enjoyed watching the kids play! It was a great weekend!

No comments: