Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hunter's First Field Trip


My group: Nali, Hunter and Jameson


Hunter's favorite animal there...the llama


Feeding the chickens.


Hunter holding a full cup of food since he wouldn't feed the animals.


About to start the hayride.


The only snuggle I got the whole field trip...Hunter was too cool for hugs.


Picking out the perfect pumpkin.

Hunter went on his first field trip this week to a Pumpkin Patch/Farm with the morning and afternoon Kindergarten classes. He had so much fun and couldn't hardly sleep the night before. They had lots of animals to pet and feed along with a huge pumpkin patch for the kids to choose their very own to take home. Hunter was not too fond of the animals licking the food out of his hand so he just watched his classmates enjoy that part. We went on a hayride through the woods and into the pumpkin patch. There was not a child around without a smile on their face. I'm glad I got to experience the first field trip.

No comments: