Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of Kindergarten


Happy First Day of Kindergarten!
August 19, 2009


Our first backpack...we really wanted an animal one, but settled for Spiderman.


Reagan with her big brother.


It's a little bright out...Shirley Mann Elementary


One last hug before we go in.


Daddy had to get one too!


Hunter watching all the kids.


He's keeping an eye on us to make sure we aren't leaving yet!


Patiently listening to instructions.


First day in Ms. Gripshover's class.



Sorry the video is sideways...I am so mad at myself!

Hunter had a wonderful first day of school. There was not a bit of hesitation walking into the school. He was ready to go! Mommy was the one holding back the tears and praying that I didn't explode in front of him! Ryan held my hand and kept saying..."This is a happy day!" Then as we were leaving and the tears are streaming down my face, Ryan sees a group of Mom's all crying by the front door. He says, "Wow, I had no idea what an emotional experience this all was!"
When Hunter got off the bus that afternoon with a great big smile, I knew each day was going to be so enjoyable for him!

No comments: