Since Cayce will be going home for part of the summer, my dad is in town to drive him home. We were planning on being gone last week to Florida, but due to the adverse weather conditions we postponed our trip to next week. Cayce was missing my dad so much he decided to come and spend the last two weeks here with us. In Dayton, OH there is an Air Force Museum. It was a spectacular exhibit. So many planes and historic memorabilia. Worth the drive for sure.
Then after the exhibit, we headed to Chili's for lunch. In the shopping center where Chili's is located was a REX Appliances going out of business. If only I hadn't seen the sign! By the time we left Dayton, OH we had two 50" Panasonic Plasma TV's in the back of the Expedition. One for us...one for my dad. And here I was worried about the cost to get into the Air Force Museum!!!
Then after the exhibit, we headed to Chili's for lunch. In the shopping center where Chili's is located was a REX Appliances going out of business. If only I hadn't seen the sign! By the time we left Dayton, OH we had two 50" Panasonic Plasma TV's in the back of the Expedition. One for us...one for my dad. And here I was worried about the cost to get into the Air Force Museum!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment