Well, Hunter, Reagan and I were going to leave Kansas on Tuesday and life took a different turn. I ended up getting sick Sunday night. I got Vertigo. For those of you who have never heard of it or had it...just drink three bottles of wine, spin around for a minute and then try to walk in a straight line. That's what my world looked like. So my sweet Father in Law took me to small town ER and we were in and out with medication, blood tests and I was walking straight within 2 hrs. Gotta love the small town!!! The vertigo would come and go, so I decided it was not worth me getting in the car and driving 13hrs with precious cargo. So we stayed with Dede until the next Friday. I know she hated that I was still feeling yucky, but LOVED having more time with Hunter and Reagan. They stayed busy in the kitchen making goodies and I stayed as still as possible.
I did make the drive home on Friday. It was a VERY long trip, but the kids were WONDERFUL!!! Thank heavens for DVD players! Unfortunately the vertigo came back strong Saturday night and on top of that I got the stomach bug that has been going around so I was severely dehydrated. So off to the ER we go. After 4 hours, 2 bags of fluids and a CT scan were out of there with prescriptions and lots of required rest. Ryan took great care of me. Couldn't ask for a better person to watch over me. I don't get sick often, but when I do...I go full force! I should be good now until Hunter is 10 years old!
I did make the drive home on Friday. It was a VERY long trip, but the kids were WONDERFUL!!! Thank heavens for DVD players! Unfortunately the vertigo came back strong Saturday night and on top of that I got the stomach bug that has been going around so I was severely dehydrated. So off to the ER we go. After 4 hours, 2 bags of fluids and a CT scan were out of there with prescriptions and lots of required rest. Ryan took great care of me. Couldn't ask for a better person to watch over me. I don't get sick often, but when I do...I go full force! I should be good now until Hunter is 10 years old!
No comments:
Post a Comment