Thursday, January 1, 2009

Snow Tubing


Our one ride with just each other.


Ryan's first snow tubing experience.


Daddy and the Hunt-man.


Poppy came to watch the kids.


Just the three of us...Reagan is at home with Gigi, Mammaw and Beckett.


The silly three!





The last time that we went snow tubing Ryan and James did not get to go with us. It was just Steph and I with the kids. The weather was about 60 degrees on the Saturday after Christmas and perfect for tubing. The place we go to is about 25 minutes away in Indiana. They make their own snow if we don't have enough. They also have skiing...and I will eventually get Ryan on those slopes!!! I have a short video of Ryan, Hunter and I flying down the mountain. It was all so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

H0W fun! Love those pictures and video!!!