Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


Reagan didn't make it for Thanksgiving Dinner.


It's exhausting playing so hard!


Greg, Cayce and Cody playing the PlayStation


Our full table!


Looks Yummy!!!


Hunter and Reagan helped Mommy cook.

Daddy and Corie taking time out for a smile.


Reagan cuddling with her Papa.

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving. The food was wonderful as well as all the company. Our goal was to keep Reagan awake so that she would go to bed early and Ryan and I could watch the Texas game with little interruptions. Well....that didn't work. Hunter and Reagan were watching a movie in our room (so that Mommy could cook) and when I went in to get them for dinner, she was sound asleep on the floor. And you know what they say..."NEVER wake a sleeping baby!" She actually slept through dinner and the clean up. I even got to lay by her and sleep for 30 mins. We are all still very stuffed and look forward to left overs tomorrow. We hope that you all have had a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Love,
Ryan, Melissa, Hunter, Reagan and Cayce :)

No comments: