Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bath time Bear Hunt




Goin' on a bear hunt.....


When Gigi was visiting the last time she taught Hunter and Reagan how to go on a bear hunt. The funny thing is...they love to go on their bear hunt while in the bathtub. I guess the splashing of the water makes it all the more fun. I decided to record it today afraid that one day they will stop doing it and I will have missed the opportunity to catch in on film. Since they are in the bath tub I kept a careful distance so as not to embarrass them in the future! :) Thanks Gigi, you have made bath time even more fun!!

1 comment:

Grow with Griffin said...

Awwwww- I just LOVED watching (and listening) to Hunter orchestrate the Bear Hunt! They are too cute! He is such a sweet big brother and I can see Reagan just looking up to him already!!! I loved every second of that sweet video!