Friday, June 27, 2008

My Nephews

Aunt Melissa and Griffin

Such a happy boy!!!

My New Nephew Beckett Williams

He loves his Aunt Melissa. Never could stay awake in my arms!

Beckett Richard Willams

I recently went to Texas to visit my sister. She had her 3rd baby, Beckett, born June 3, 2008. He shares his birthday with his big sister Halle. She and Cade are both very proud of him. Beckett is a sweet baby and very content. My family is so lucky to have him!

I also got to go visit Griffin Helwig for the first time. Being far away is so hard when you miss out on the little ones being born. Griffin is such a happy boy and just brings joy to his Mommy and Daddy's life! I hope I get to see him again soon. Maybe we can get him to visit Kentucky!


No comments: