These are great with the snow! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!! I remember the days of breakfast with Santa in our neighborhood! What fun for the little ones! We hope all is well! Sending our hugs your way!!!
Ryan and I along with Hunter and Reagan are expecting a new little one in February to join our wonderful family. Who knew that meeting Ryan in the little town of Denton, Texas would lead us to living in Kentucky and expecting our third child. How blessed are we!
Ryan is still working for Citi and doing great. He provides so much for our family and I am thankful he works as hard as he does so that I can stay home and take care of our ever growing family. Hunter is in kindergarten and loving every minute. He is a very smart boy and has such a desire to succeed! Reagan is still home with me, but will start preschool next year. She is such a little companion when Hunter goes to school. I can't imagine not having her around. Won't be long and we will have pictures of our new bundle of joy!
1 comment:
These are great with the snow! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!! I remember the days of breakfast with Santa in our neighborhood! What fun for the little ones! We hope all is well! Sending our hugs your way!!!
Post a Comment