Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Snapshots with Santa




I decided to be one step ahead of everyone and get the kids picture taken with Santa early. So my neighbor and I gathered up the kiddos and headed to the mall. Hunter was so excited to tell Santa that he wanted lots of dinosaurs and a soccer ball. Reagan on the other hand, looked up at this white-bearded man and SCREAMED her head off! I had them snap the picture anyway. Too cute! Santa I think disagreed!!! He looks a little intoxicated. I hope he understands that the madness hasn't even begun!


After the picture with Santa I took a few snap shots of Hunter and Reagan with their friends Emily and Charlie.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, glad you decided to start blogging. It has really been fun and encourages me to take more pictures!

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea! I am so glad you got your blog up! This is so fun! Your page looks great already!!! Love you all!